Need some Rare cards to complete my deck.

Fritz

Nov 13, 2012, 1:08:34 PM11/13/12
to here...@googlegroups.com
Hi.  I have a lot of Heresy cards but sill need 22 Rares to complete my deck.  Have many Rares and all Uncommons available for Trade.

Cards I need:
Ark of the Covenant
Book of the Angel Raziel
Chief of the Destroyers
Denounce
Ophaniel Chief of Cherubim
True Word
Valens
Vault
Basilica Philosophica
Betrayal
Chief of the Apostates
Federal Core
Lilith
Michael Chief of Archangels
One of the Lost
Prince of the 4 Altitudes
Rhasis
Solomon
Soulless
The Damnation
True Messiah the Lamb
Wailing Ones

Have duplicates of the following Rares:
Apollyon, Arena, Arthur Glaston, Bael, C.U.R.E., Charon, Chief of the Planets, Divinopolis, Excalibur Corporation, Exodus, Gabriel Chief of Angels, Governor of the Zodiac, Hermit, Imram, Infernus, Judgment, Looking Glass, Mage, Optical Server Hub, Oracle, Prophecy, Renegade, Revelation, Rogue Maelstrom, Ruler of the 28 Mansions of the Moon, Sammael, Seal of Solomon, The Rim, Travelling, Tsunami, Unseen Aid, Usiel, Vatican Arcology, Virtual Cross, Warden of the Elements, Weaver, Wild Hunt, Wraith V. 6.6, Zophiel.

Let me know if you want to trade some cards.

Fritz

Josh Swartz

Nov 22, 2012, 9:49:14 AM11/22/12
to here...@googlegroups.com
I'm only one card short of a set and I think it's True Messiah: the Lion. I don't see you having that for trade, but I've got a lot of rares that I might trade for others to spruce up some decks I have together. I'll dig in after the holidays!

J O S H