Sorting a collection - cards available

Doug Beebe

Jul 15, 2020, 9:58:53 AM7/15/20
to Heresy: Kingdom Come CCG
Hello everyone!  I'm sorting through a combined collection of Heresy cards, and while looking for values, stumbled on this group.

My intent is to eventually put the lot of cards on eBay or somewhere, but, I see that there are folks looking for specific cards on here.

So, reply to this with whatever cards you're looking for, and if I have them, I'll send them to you.

Rules - 1) Be reasonable.  Don't ask for 50 cards (see also shipping below)
2) I'll send these, no charge, through US Mail, as long as it's still one stamp worth.  If you want other shipping, padding, etc., I'll ask you to pay for it.
3) First come, first served.

Happy gaming!

Josh Swartz

Jul 17, 2020, 10:18:00 AM7/17/20
to Heresy: Kingdom Come CCG
Greetings Doug, this is very cool of you to do. I will try and keep watching this list and see if I have any that I could fill in if something comes up you don't have. For now, I need only a single card to complete a set:

True Messiah: the Lion

If you or someone else has that, I'd be super stoked. Thanks!

Doug Beebe

Jul 17, 2020, 10:31:43 AM7/17/20
to here...@googlegroups.com, joshc...@gmail.com
I have that one. See attached pic. Send me your address and I’ll get it in the mail.

Someone else was looking for five cards, I had four but not Iron Maiden, if you have an extra of that.

Sent from my iPhone

Doug Beebe

Jul 31, 2020, 11:03:02 PM7/31/20
to Heresy: Kingdom Come CCG
I have sold the remainder of my Heresy cards as of 7/31/20, so if you come across this later than that date, sorry, the offer is no longer valid.

Frank Bustamante

Aug 13, 2020, 3:29:05 PM8/13/20
to Heresy: Kingdom Come CCG
Hi Doug. I need 2 more to finish a set, if you got them.
Chief of the apostles enhancement
Soulless heathen
I could buy it trade. Please let me know.
fran...@gmail.com

Doug Beebe

Aug 13, 2020, 9:05:35 PM8/13/20
to here...@googlegroups.com
Frank,

Sorry, but I sold off the collection that I had.  I posted something in the newsgroup to let people know.  I know that there are still some folks looking for things, but I helped a couple of them out.