New New Member! Trade lists

Gil Enar

Dec 17, 2014, 9:42:14 AM12/17/14
to here...@googlegroups.com
Hello all,

I am collecting that game and many other CCGs.
You'll find bellow my trade lists :

Wants:
Aureum Vellus
Book of the Angel Raziel
Chief of the Planets
Corporate AI
Enlightenment
Grift
Living Breach
Mage
Oracle
Pax Sanctorum
Research Arcology
Resounding
Salvation
Sisters of the Rood
The Iron Maiden
The Rim
Travelling
Vault
Warden of the Elements

Haves : (only rares are listed but I have many Uncos and Commons)
Albertus Magnus
Apollyon
Ark of the Covenant
Arthur Glaston
Bael
Basilica Philosophica
Beelzebul
Betrayal
Bordeaux-Barcelona Sprawl
C.U.R.E.
Charon
City of Metal
Diadem of Anu
Divinopolis
Doppleganger
Excalibur Corporation
Excalibur Megatrust
Federal Core
Fractal Heresy
Governor of the Zodiac
Great Pack
Harrowing
Haven
Hermit
Holy Grail
Imram
Infernus
Judgment
London Dome
Looking Glass
Michael Chief of Archangels
Mistress of the  Four Seasons
Nathanael
One of the Lost
Ophaniel Chief of the Cherubim
Optical Server Hub
Prince of the 4 Altitudes
Prophecy
Proxy
Renegade
Revelation
Rhasis
Rogue Maelstrom
Ruler of the 28 Mansions on the Moon
Sandalphon Chief of the Seraphim
Soulless
Sword of Abdiel
Tempest
Thausael
The Damnation
Thread
Tir fo Thuinn Land Under the Waves
Towers of Ur
True Messiah the Lamb
True Word
Tsunami
Unchallengeable
Usiel
Valens
Virtual Cross
Virtual Dead
Wailing Ones
Warden of the Seven Celestial Halls
World Tree
Wotan's Hall
Wraith V. 6.6
Zophiel

And for potential cross-trades (or full other trades), I collect :
Rage, Legends of the burning sands, The wheel of time,
7th sea, Call of Cthulhu, Mythos, Illuminati NWO, Warcry,
Warlord SOTS, MeCCG, Guardians, Doomtown, Netrunner,
Cyberpunk, Dark age, Dune, Blood wars, Starquest...
+ some other in french!

Cheers (from France)

Theodore Yates

Dec 20, 2014, 11:54:20 AM12/20/14
to here...@googlegroups.com

Had to start a new email - the last one had grown so large, was returned!

The Rage cards are the promo versions, but the Blood Wars cards do not have the "II" & I found nothing from your LbS list of the 18th... So to summarize where we are (I think):

Marc wants:
(Heresy)
1 Book of the Angel Raziel
2 Grift
3 Salvation
4 Vault
(Rage Promos)
5 Pumpkin Man
6 Scourging The Wyrm
(Guardians)
7 Bone Shambler (zero version)

Ted wants:
(Heresy)
1 Arthur Glaston
2 Holy Grail
3 Nathanael
4 Valens
(Hyborian Gates)
5 Isis - Promo
6 Myrddin - Promo
7 Alasandra

So what would you like for the remaining 8 Hyborian Gates cards