I am looking for 17 cards to finish my set

Frank Bustamante

Mar 6, 2020, 2:26:21 PM3/6/20
to Heresy: Kingdom Come CCG
Hello All. I got some help, thank you to Neid. I am still looking for the following cards. I am will to trade or buy. I will put my haves list out this weekend.

Wants-
Beelzebul R Stagnation Host
Betrayal R Acquisition Miracle
C.U.R.E. R Technology Miracle
Chief of the Apostates R Rebellion Enhancement
Chief of the Planets R Devotion Enhancement
Dies Irae the Day of Wrath R Stagnation Celestial Power
Emerald Tablet R Tradition Aleph
Pax Sanctorum R Tradition Enhancement
Prince 4 Altitudes
Prophecy R Devotion Miracle
Soldiers of Gaia U Preservation Heathen
Soulless R Rebellion Heathen
The Rim R Acquisition Location
Tir fo Thuinn Land Under the Waves R Technology Loc
Travelling R Rebellion Enhancement
Tsunami R Rebellion Celestial Power
Zophiel R Evolution Host

Thanks,
Frank

deVolf

Mar 8, 2020, 8:27:31 AM3/8/20
to Heresy: Kingdom Come CCG
Hi Frank,
I have a handful of spares which are also on your list:

Beelzebul
Soldiers of Gaia
Zophiel

I'm not looking for anything myself at this time, but I can send these cards to you if you just cover the postage costs. I live in Ireland. Let me know if you're interested.

thanks & regards,
deVolf

Frank Bustamante

Mar 8, 2020, 7:27:48 PM3/8/20
to Heresy: Kingdom Come CCG
Yes, I would be. Ant idea what I would need to send you?

Frank Bustamante

Mar 8, 2020, 7:27:55 PM3/8/20
to Heresy: Kingdom Come CCG
Any

deVolf

Mar 9, 2020, 11:15:36 AM3/9/20
to Heresy: Kingdom Come CCG
Hi Frank,
I'm assuming that you're in the US.

A standard letter from Ireland to the US is €1.70 (Euro). A registered letter would be €8.70 (Euro). The registered one is trackable. The cheaper option comes with no tracking and no insurance.

thanks & regards,
deVolf
--

On Sunday, 8 March 2020 23:27:55 UTC, Frank Bustamante wrote:
Any

Frank Bustamante

Mar 9, 2020, 2:48:08 PM3/9/20
to Heresy: Kingdom Come CCG