Booster Pack LU5001 (36 boosters x 15-card)

Reynold Maes

Sep 29, 2016, 9:25:43 AM9/29/16
to Heresy: Kingdom Come CCG
I was cleaning up the gardenhouse and I am found an sealed Booster Pack (36 boosters with each 15 cards so total it will be 540 cards unknown).

If someone has interest pace a good price and ill let you know.

Reynold

Jason Feldstein

Sep 29, 2016, 10:34:40 AM9/29/16
to here...@googlegroups.com
I have no idea what a going rate would be for a box like this today. The last time I bought one, I think it was about $50.

George Orr

Oct 30, 2016, 7:39:30 PM10/30/16
to Heresy: Kingdom Come CCG
I'm always looking for them to try to complete my set. Do you still have these?
thanks.