Looking to trade cards to complete a deck

Matthew Toth

Jul 8, 2013, 1:14:45 PM7/8/13
to here...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

I am missing these cards to complete a deck. If anyone is interested in trading or needs other cards themselves to complete please let me know.

C.U.R.E.

Chief of the Planets

Dies Irae the Day of Wrath

Excalibur Megatrust

Imram

Michael

Pythagoreans

Research Arcology

Scylla

Soulless

The Damnation

Tir fo Thuinn Land Under the Waves

Vatican Arcology

deVolf

Jul 9, 2013, 6:52:51 AM7/9/13
to here...@googlegroups.com
Hi Matthew,
I only have these two for trade:
- Chief of the Planets
- Tir fo Thuinn Land Under the Waves

Also, please note that there is no actual card called 'Research Arcology'. I believe it had been planned originally, but eventually never got printed. Instead you have two versions of the card 'Corporate Arcology', with different flavour texts. You can treat one of those as the 'Research Arcology' that never was :)

regards,
deVolf

biss...@yahoo.co.uk

Jul 9, 2013, 8:34:51 AM7/9/13
to here...@googlegroups.com
Hi Michael,

I'll have to check (won't be till next week afraid) but think I have spares of a couple of these (Chief of Planets, Michael, Scylla, Soulless).

I am only looking for TRUE WORD if you had this available?

Kind regards

Sent from my iPhone

biss...@yahoo.co.uk

Jul 9, 2013, 8:41:01 AM7/9/13
to here...@googlegroups.com, here...@googlegroups.com
Sorry - Matthew!!!!

Sent from my iPhone

Matthew Toth

Jul 9, 2013, 10:37:58 AM7/9/13
to here...@googlegroups.com
Hi deVolf,

Thank you for clearing that up. I was wondering how I had not found one of them even though it wasn't marked as rare. ha I will have to go through and make sure I have the two versions of the Corporate Arcology.

Are there any cards you need? I would like to trade for the Chief of Planets and Tir of Thuinn or purchase them from you if you don't have any cards you need.

Please let me know.

Best,

Matt

Matthew Toth

Jul 9, 2013, 10:40:19 AM7/9/13
to here...@googlegroups.com
Hi J,

I would definitely like to trade for your Chief of Planets, Michael, Scylla and Soulless spares. I do have a spare True Word available. Please let me know when after you have time to check. Next week is fine.

Best,

Matt

You received this message because you are subscribed to a topic in the Google Groups "Heresy: Kingdom Come CCG" group.

Josh Swartz

Jul 15, 2013, 9:28:46 AM7/15/13
to here...@googlegroups.com
Matthew:

If you've got an extra True Messiah: The Lion, I'm sure I've got several of the cards you need. I'd be fine trading two for one for that. Thanks.

J O S H

Fritz Bazeley

Jul 15, 2013, 11:20:06 AM7/15/13
to here...@googlegroups.com
Matthew,

I've got extras of C.U.R.E., Imram and Vatican Arcology for trade.  Also Cheif of the Planets but it looks like you've already lined that one up.

I'm looking for any of the following:

Ark of the Covenant, Book of the Angel Raziel, Chief of the Destroyers, Denounce,

Ophaniel Chief of Cherubim, True Word, Valens, Vault, Basilica Philosophica, Betrayal,

Chief of the Apostates, Federal Core, Lilith, Michael Cheif of Archangels, One of the Lost,

Prince of the 4 Altitudes, Rhasis, Solomon, Soulless, The Damnation, True Messiah the Lamb

and Wailing Ones.

Fritz