RE: Hydrological scientist position in water forecasting team at CSIRO

Bennett, James (L&W, Clayton)

Jun 6, 2022, 4:04:58 AM6/6/22
to he...@googlegroups.com, Robertson, David (L&W, Clayton)

Dear HEPEXers,

We have an ongoing/permanent job for a research scientist in hydrology going at CSIRO in the water forecasting team, based in Melbourne. We tackle a diverse range of problems, including (of course!) ensemble streamflow predictions. Please forward this on to anyone who may be interested:

https://jobs.csiro.au/job/Melbourne%2C-VIC-River-Basin-Modeller-%28Research-Scientist%29/893309700/

Kind regards,

James

James Bennett

Senior Research Scientist | Water Forecasting

Land & Water  |  CSIRO

james....@csiro.au  |  +61 3 9545 2462  | +61 459 110 004

Bayview Ave Clayton VIC 3168

I work Monday-Thursday.

CSIRO acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land, sea and waters that we live and work on across Australia. We acknowledge their continuing connection to their culture and we pay our respects to their Elders past and present.

CSIRO Australia’s National Science Agency  |  csiro.au