ECMWF-CEMS-C3S-HEPEX-GFP Global Hydrological Workshop 2021 - Event reminder!

Pechlivanidis Ilias

Jun 22, 2021, 1:02:45 PM6/22/21
to he...@googlegroups.com

Dear HEPEXers,

HEPEX is co-organising a three-day virtual event titled "Connecting global to local hydrological modelling and forecasting: scientific advances and challenges" from 29 June 2021 to 01 July 2021.

The workshop is organised by ECMWF, the Copernicus Emergency Management Service (CEMS), the Copernicus Climate Change Service (C3S), the Hydrological Ensemble Prediction EXperiment (HEPEX) and the Global Flood Partnership (GFP).

Registration for the event remains open until 28 June 2021. To register for the event, please visit the workshop registration page. (Please note: You must be registered/logged in with a valid ECMWF account to register for this workshop).

Further details about the event including the timetable, and information on our guest speaker and poster sessions can be found on the workshop page.

The format of the workshop will be highly interactive, including presentations of posters and various activity 'Booths' in Gather.Town. We also invite you to participate in our Sci-Art activity by filling out this questionnaire: https://forms.gle/HfdZDzYGwguUVTe79

Hope to see you all there!

Best wishes,

Ilias

--

Dr Ilias G. Pechlivanidis

Senior Researcher (SMHI www.smhi.se/hydrology-research)

Project Manager of the EFAS Dissemination Centre (www.efas.eu)

Co-Chair of the HEPEX scientific initiative (https://hepex.irstea.fr)

Chair of the EGU HS Subdivision on Hydrological Forecasting (www.egu.eu)

Reference group member at Centre of Natural Hazards and Disaster Science (www.cnds.se)

EO Evangelist for the Agriculture sector of the FIRE Forum (https://fire-forum.eu)

SMHI / Swedish Meteorological and Hydrological Institute

Research and Development / Hydrology

SE - 601 76, Norrköping, Sweden

ORCID: 0000-0002-3416-317X

https://twitter.com/IPechlivanidis