Survey for possible S2S Workshop in Norrköping, Sweden ~Sep 2023

Bennett, James (L&W, Clayton)

Sep 2, 2022, 4:05:11 AM9/2/22
to he...@googlegroups.com, rebecca...@ecmwf.int, Pechlivanidis Ilias, Fredrik Wetterhall, Marie-Amélie Boucher, Shaun Harrigan

Dear HEPEXers,

After years of disconnection, the opportunity to have a small workshop on subseasonal to seasonal (S2S) prediction has arisen. The workshop would held at SMHI in Norrköping, Sweden, around Sep 2023. If this sounds like something of interest to you, please fill out this survey which will help in the workshop organisation:

https://www.ferendum.com/en/PID1452418PSD1745131507

Thank you!

James

James Bennett

Senior Research Scientist | Water Forecasting

Land & Water  |  CSIRO

james....@csiro.au  |  +61 3 9545 2462  | +61 459 110 004

Bayview Ave Clayton VIC 3168

I work Monday-Thursday.

CSIRO acknowledges the Traditional Custodians of the land, sea and waters that we live and work on across Australia. We acknowledge their continuing connection to their culture and we pay our respects to their Elders past and present.

CSIRO Australia’s National Science Agency  |  csiro.au