Natural Resources Wales - Flood Forecasting Team Leader Recruitment

Williams, Christopher

Mar 15, 2021, 11:52:05 AM3/15/21
to he...@googlegroups.com

We are currently looking for an experienced flood or water management professional to lead the national Flood Forecasting team in Wales. This is an exciting opportunity to manage the development of strategic improvements and operational delivery of our forecasting services.

A full job description can be found on our website, along with contact details for any queries:

Natural Resources Wales / Flood Forecasting Team Leader

The closing date for applications is 21 March 2021.