Upcoming HEPEX workshop - September 13-15, 2023, Norrköping - exciting stuff!!!

Jan Verkade

Apr 6, 2023, 5:57:37 AM4/6/23
to he...@googlegroups.com, Jan Verkade

All,

It's been a while since we all met but there's a new opportunity to do exactly that. Past HEPEX meeting have all been absolutely wonderful and I expect this one to be exactly that. Exciting stuff!!

What? HEPEX meeting "Forecasting across spatial scales and time horizons"

When? Wednesday September 13 - Friday, September 15, 2023

Where? Norrköping, Sweden (that's here)

More details: https://hepex.inrae.fr/hepex-workshop-2023-forecasting-across-spatial-scales-and-time-horizons/

There’s the option to submit abstracts for presentations/posters.

Registration (for participation) should be done by September 5 through this form.

Looking forward to it!

Best from cold and rainy Delft,

Jan

Dr Jan Verkade, expert in real-time hydrological forecasting at Deltares and Rijkswaterstaat, +31 6 5161 6107

DISCLAIMER: This message is intended exclusively for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender immediately and destroy this message. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. The foundation 'Stichting Deltares', which has its seat at Delft, The Netherlands, Commercial Registration Number 41146461, is not liable in any way whatsoever for consequences and/or damages resulting from the improper, incomplete and untimely dispatch, receipt and/or content of this e-mail.