Take part in our science-art survey, with the chance to win a beautiful art print

Arnal, Louise

Oct 7, 2022, 2:48:10 AM10/7/22
to he...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

We would be extremely grateful if you could spend a few minutes of your precious time to answer a science-art (SciArt) survey (more information below).

Art can be a catalyst in the co-creation of new knowledge for society’s benefit. Given the urgency of the water-climate crisis and the proven role of SciArt in outreach, together with my colleague Corinne Schuster-Wallace (U. of Saskatchewan), we have recently developed surveys (funded by a Connection Grant from the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council) to assess the impact of art created as part of Global Water Futures' Virtual Water Gallery on people’s attitudes towards climate change and water futures. For more information: https://www.virtualwatergallery.ca/evaluation

To help us assess the impact of SciArt, please take part in this two-part survey (for anyone who is 18+). The survey is structured as follows:
1) Go to the Virtual Water Gallery website linked above (a pop-up redirecting you to the surveys will appear).
2) Take a few minutes before you view the art to tell us what you know about climate change and water.
3) When you’re done viewing the art, take a few more minutes to share your experience.
Once you’re done with part 2, don’t forget to enter the prize draw for a chance to win a print of one of the Virtual Water Gallery art pieces! 🖼

To take part in the survey: https://www.virtualwatergallery.ca/survey (open until 18 October). Don’t hesitate sharing this within your circles.

Thank you in advance and kind wishes,
Louise Arnal

Dr. Louise Arnal (she/elle)
Postdoctoral Fellow at the University of Saskatchewan, Centre for Hydrology
Scientist & Artist

Twitter @ArnalLouise
My SciArt blog
Co-editor of ConciliARTe @ConsilienceJrnl
Associate Editor of Geoscience Communication Journal
Lead curator of the Global Water Futures
Virtual Water Gallery