Post-doctoral position at Université de Sherbrooke (Canada)

Marie-Amélie Boucher

May 6, 2021, 4:45:06 AM5/6/21
to he...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,

I am looking to recruit a post-doctoral fellow for a two-year project in snow data assimilation and seasonal streamflow forecasting.The project involves regulatr interactions with both the provincial (Quebec) and federal government here in Canada.

Because of those interactions and other practical reasons, I am preferably looking for someone who is fluent in French, or willing to learn very rapidly. Greater details about the project and requirements can be found here (in French):

Marie-Amélie Boucher, ing. jr., Ph.D.

Professeure agrégée

Département de génie civil et de génie du bâtiment

Faculté de génie

Université de Sherbrooke

2500, boulevard de l'Université

Sherbrooke (Québec), J1K 2R1

CANADA

Local C2-2051, tel: +1 819-821-8000 poste 62664