CERN School of Computing 2015 in Greece

Pere Mato Vila

May 20, 2015, 9:13:30 AM5/20/15
to hep-s...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

  This annuncement may interest you or you collaborators.
  Cheers,

Pere

Dear Pere,

We still have few places available for the upcoming school in Kavala, Greece ( http://indico.cern.ch/e/csc2015 ) that has a registration deadline on May 30th.

The school in Greece will continue to follow the tradition to bridge high performance computing and scientific analysis in High Energy Physics as well as create the best possible conditions to facilitate cross national and cross institute networking of young and promising scientists in the fields of Computing and Physics, with an academic, social and sport programme that is significant. The students who will successfully pass the final exam will receive 6 ECTS credits valid for both master and PhD programmes.

As in the past, as a previous lecturer of the school, I am asking your help to spread the word in your working environment or within your institute to ensure we will have a fully attended school also this year.

Best regards,

Alberto Pace,
director of the school

Tel: +41 22 7672897
albert...@cern.ch

CERN School of Computing 2015

REGISTRATION IS OPEN - Click Here

Poster of the school: here

Pere Mato  CERN, PH Department, CH 1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland
e-mail: pere...@cern.ch tel:   +41 22 76 78696
fax:  +41 22 76 68792 gsm: +41 76 48 70855