HSF (CWP) Workshop at San Diego Computer Center (23-26 Jan 2017)

Peter Elmer

Nov 18, 2016, 3:29:51 AM11/18/16
to hep-sf-st...@googlegroups.com, hsf-communit...@googlegroups.com, hep-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

The next HEP Software Foundation workshop will be at the San Diego Computer
Center (SDSC) on 23-26 Jan 2017. The primary focus of the workshop will be work
toward the Community White Paper, a roadmap for HEP Software and Computing
R&D for the 2020s:

http://hepsoftwarefoundation.org/cwp.html

Other HSF-related sessions will also be organized.

The preliminary agenda page for the HSF workshop at SDSC is:

http://indico.cern.ch/event/570249/

Note in particular the travel information page:

http://indico.cern.ch/event/570249/page/9023-travel-information

If you are planning to travel to this workshop, it is probably worth
reserving the hotels rooms (typically they are changeable until a day
or two before you arrive if necessary). We are still organizing the
registration page, we hope to have that by next week. I will make a
subsequent post to these mailing lists when the registration is also
available.

If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a private mail
and we can follow up!

cheers,
Peter

Peter Elmer E-mail: Peter...@cern.ch Phone: +41 (22) 767-4644
Address: CERN PH-UCM, Bldg. 32 2C-14 CH-1211 Geneva 23, Switzerland