1 view

Faisal Agung

Dec 22, 2011, 2:28:54 AM12/22/11
to lil...@gic.com.sg, sikas...@yahoo.com, ema...@yahoo.co.id, helpd...@googlegroups.com, infodan...@perencanakeuangan.com

Faisal Agung

Dec 22, 2011, 3:13:42 PM12/22/11
to ema...@yahoo.co.id, cheyh...@plasa.com, bee_...@yahoo.com, ka_afi...@yahoo.com, glenchristia...@yahoo.com, helpd...@googlegroups.com, it_c...@yahoogroups.com, in...@itb.tc, marini...@yahoo.com

chandra william

Jan 5, 2012, 5:52:34 AM1/5/12
to helpd...@googlegroups.com
Dear colleagues,

I would like to inform you 1 Vacant position in our team in Balikpapan - East Borneo.
Position is IT Sytem engineer (contracter - min 2 years periods,extended possibility).
The requirements are :
- Minimum 2 years experience in IT
- Fluent in english (french is better) and bahasa
- Willing to re-allocated to Balikpapan
- Familiar with Windows vista, windows 7, windows 2008 server and Red hat Linux Operating system
- Familiar with print server, DNS and DHCP
- Understanding of SCCM, virtualization technology (VMware), asset management tools
- Knowledge in programing, networking, security and database
- Aware with company procedure, documentation and policy
- User oriented, dicipline, teamwork, hard worker, fast learner

You will have responsible with IT Distribute peripheral, asset management & vendor management.

If you think you can fill this opportunity, please feel free to send your CV-complete with your skills,experiences,photograph and expected salary to Chan...@yahoo.com.
we'll waiting your responses until 17.00pm, January 12, 2011.
New challenges and good renumeration is waiting for the best candidate.