Ir al primer mensaje no leído

conslt11

no leída,
2 abr 2015, 11:53:54 a. m.2/4/15
para cons...@gmail.com

From: K-State IT Consulting StaffOn Behalf OfFred Darkow
Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2015 10:53:23 AM (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
To: helpd...@listserv.ksu.edu
Subject: [HELPDESK-L] Alert - Network Maintenance for KSU Wireless Postponed

All,

Audrey Hubbell has indicated that the hardware that was supposed to be used to update KSU Wireless on campus has not arrived and the update will be delayed.  Please review her note below:

The new card shipment for the core routers has been delayed by a day.  So NTS is postponing the maintenance window for tonight.  We will be rescheduling the maintenance for early next week.  I will send a formal announcement once I have all the resources lined-up.

Thanks,

Audrey

Audrey Hubbell

Network and Telecommunication Services

Kansas State University

(785)532-6405

---------------
Kansas State Information Technology Services will never ask for a password via email. If you receive an email asking for your password, delete it immediately.

Fred W Darkow
Information Technology Training Coordinator/Help Desk Manager
214 Hale Library
Kansas State University
1-785-532-3138
fda...@ksu.edu