FW: KSIS Running Slow

conslt11

May 20, 2015, 10:17:37 AM5/20/15
to cons...@gmail.com

From: K-State IT Consulting StaffOn Behalf OfFred Darkow
Sent: Wednesday, May 20, 2015 9:17:00 AM (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
To: helpd...@listserv.ksu.edu
Subject: [HELPDESK-L] KSIS Running Slow

Hello all,

Just a quick FYI – KSIS is running a bit slow today during one of the highest volume time frames of the year.  If we have 5 or more people reporting an issue, please create a problem ticket and report it to the NOC.

The issue has already been recognized by ISO – it is server related – but we do not have a solution yet.  Please apologize to our customers about the perceived slowness and let them know you will report it to the KSIS administrators.

No Status page item has been posted for this yet.  Please watch for further updates.

Kansas State Information Technology Services will never ask for a password via email. If you receive an email asking for your password, delete it immediately.

Fred W Darkow
Information Technology Training Coordinator/Help Desk Manager
214 Hale Library
Kansas State University
1-785-532-3138
fda...@ksu.edu