FW: Reminder

conslt11

Mar 27, 2015, 5:13:39 PM3/27/15
to cons...@gmail.com

From: K-State IT Consulting StaffOn Behalf OfWaldo Berry
Sent: Friday, March 27, 2015 4:13:12 PM (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
To: helpd...@listserv.ksu.edu
Subject: [HELPDESK-L] Reminder

Consultants:

As a continued reminder, every consultant must check their when-to-work schedule regularly. That means, at the lest every 24-36 hours. Also every employee is supposed to accept and read all when-to/work notices emailed to them. I can see when each of you view your schedule and when you see your emails. I have noted that folks who miss shifts or are late are rarely checking their schedule and shows they are deleting or not opening their when-to-work notifications. If this continues to affect Helpdesk operations; because we are failing in our responsibility to observe and meet our employment obligations, we will have to take punitive action against repeat offenders. This task has always been a minimum task as a condition of employment. Check your schedule regularly, read your Helpdesk-l emails and your When-to-work notifications. I am going to start tracking this weekly.

I expect a reply back in the affirmative that you have read this. ASAP. Make sure you sign with your name in the reply.

Waldo

Sent from my iPhone