FW: Card Swipe Access Maintenance

conslt11

Apr 28, 2015, 6:57:58 PM4/28/15
to cons...@gmail.com

From: K-State IT Consulting StaffOn Behalf OfDean Vellenga
Sent: Tuesday, April 28, 2015 5:57:32 PM (UTC-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada)
To: helpd...@listserv.ksu.edu
Subject: [HELPDESK-L] Card Swipe Access Maintenance

Hello Consultants:

You may want to avoid using the back door entrances to Hale for the next couple of days due to maintenance on the card swipe system on those doors...​

Dean Vellenga
IT Coordinator
Information Technology Assistance Center
214 Hale Library
Kansas State University
785.532.4915
Email:  d...@k-state.edu
Web:  www.k-state.edu/itac

+++++

Facility Access will be here to do some maintenance on the door system on Wednesday April 29 and Thursday, April 30.  There will be some  periods during which the doors will not be able to be activated by swipe.  We plan to have the graduate study doors set as unlocked.  Staff should carry their keys.  My apologies for the late notice.

If AFTER Thursday (or a follow note that things are complete), you have access issues with your swipe card, please let us know by sending a note to f...@ksu.edu<mailto:f...@ksu.edu>

Thanks for your patience during this process.