New release version cf_surfsara_lib (scl) 1.0.0

Bas van der Vlies

Nov 10, 2021, 5:12:16 PM11/10/21
to help-cfengine
Hello Cfengineers,

Released a new version of `cf_surfsara_lib`:
* https://github.com/basvandervlies/cf_surfsara_lib
* https://github.com/basvandervlies/cf_surfsara_lib/blob/master/Changelog.md

The library has 2 new flles:

boot.cf: This will run all bundles that have the tag scl_boot. At SURF we use it like this:
• cf-agent -KI -DBOOT --> eg: install the NVIDIA drivers
paths.cf: This extends the paths variable from the CFengine masterfiles library with some utilities that are use in the SCL framework

These services heve bug fixes or new features:
• apache services changes:
• fixed a bug in access log was wrong in the mustache file
• slurm services changes:
• Added configless setup can be controlled via class SLURM_CONFIGLESS: Do not generate the configuration files. It will served by slurmctld.
• Configuration files must have the right perms and owner
• Added a new json variable slurmd_service_options to control the daemon options for slurmd
• rewrote the slurmd.service for nornal and configless setup
• Added an new module mellanox this set a class based on the mellanox card.

Marco Marongiu

Nov 13, 2021, 4:54:41 AM11/13/21
to Bas van der Vlies, help-cfengine
Congratulations Bas, a major version release is also a major event in the lifecycle of a project! Keep up the good work!

Ciao
-- bronto

Bas van der Vlies

Nov 15, 2021, 4:42:34 PM11/15/21