Helma.org down?

Kris

Aug 1, 2018, 2:13:37 PM8/1/18
to Helma
Was wondering if Helma.org could be activated to allow using the documentation?

Thanks,
Kris

Chris Zumbrunn

Aug 3, 2018, 5:10:56 AM8/3/18
to Helma
I have no idea what the situation with the helma.org pages is, but in any case, the pages hosted on https://helma.serverjs.org/reference/ and https://helma.serverjs.org/welcome/ are up. Maybe that is what you are looking for primarily anyways?

Chris

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.

Kris

Aug 3, 2018, 12:27:35 PM8/3/18
to Helma
Hi Chris,

Thank you those links work great.   :-)

Thanks,
Kris

Sebastian Dietrich

Oct 7, 2018, 1:10:01 PM10/7/18
to Helma
Those pages are down as well. https://github.com/helma-org is the only more or less up-to-date information I've found. Nevertheless 11 commits since Apr 2013 indicate that helma is de facto no longer maintained.

Chris Zumbrunn

Oct 7, 2018, 1:27:45 PM10/7/18
to Helma
Well, certainly, it has not been developed further. The development has been happening in RingoJS instead https://ringojs.org