helma old documentations

Julian Tree

Feb 11, 2015, 3:44:40 AM2/11/15
to he...@googlegroups.com
Hey guys,

Is there a copy of the old documentation that use to be on dev site of the Austrian broadcast company?

Like jala

and documentation for type.properties?

I know the code is on github, but it would just be nice to have those documentations.

Chris Zumbrunn

Feb 17, 2015, 4:42:11 AM2/17/15
to he...@googlegroups.com
Hi Julian,

Are you looking for something different than [1] or [2] ?

[1] http://helma.serverjs.org/reference/
[2] http://helma.org/Documentation/Type.properties+Documentation/

Cheers,
Chris

Julian Tree

Apr 24, 2015, 3:52:09 PM4/24/15
to Helma User Mailing List
Thanks Chris. Those are nice. But I was thinking of the detailed Jala documentation for jala.forms etc. It was part of the trac version repository.

Chris Zumbrunn

Apr 24, 2015, 5:17:02 PM4/24/15
to he...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Apr 24, 2015 at 9:52 PM, Julian Tree <julia...@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks Chris.  Those are nice.  But I was thinking of the detailed Jala documentation for jala.forms etc. It was part of the trac version repository.

Hmm... ok

Chris