Removed tags?

Kaspar Emanuel

Jan 15, 2015, 11:52:22 AM1/15/15
to za...@z0w0.me, helm...@googlegroups.com
Hey Zack,

why did you delete all the version tags from GitHub?

I was using those :/

Ciao,

Kaspar

Zack Corr

Jan 18, 2015, 3:05:34 AM1/18/15
to Kaspar Emanuel, helm...@googlegroups.com

I did this because a lot of them were pointing to the wrong commits, I was gonna go through and fix that up. But I caught up with my work.

Now on another note, I just don't have time for Helm at all. It would have been especially apparent within the past few months due to the rate of commits coming through by me.. however, just recently I've been working 60 hours weeks and I just can't fit open-source into my schedule anymore, which is really disappointing for me personally. Actually, it makes me really sad. But I have no choice in the matter right now.

So, I'm ready to hand over the role of maintainer to someone else. Would you be interested?

I can relinquish rights to the Hackage package, transfer you the web domain, whatever else there is. I don't care about costs. I'd just love Helm to keep going on because I think it fits a niche role in Haskell game development and definitely could be developed into something great. It just needs an active open-source person right now.