About helm 2.6.2 and Kubernetes 1.8

Guang Ya Liu

Nov 28, 2017, 10:16:31 AM11/28/17
to Helm Developers
Hi, I found that in HELM 2.7 release note, it is mentioned that 2.7 is `This version of Helm is compiled against Kubernetes 1.8`. So my question is does there are any potential issues if I play with Kubernetes 1.8 + Helm 2.6.2? any comments are welcome!!

Thanks,

Guangya

Kaspar Emanuel

Nov 28, 2017, 10:21:10 AM11/28/17
to Guang Ya Liu, Helm Developers
Sorry Guangya, this mailing list is for the Haskell game engine: https://github.com/z0w0/helm

Guang Ya Liu

Nov 28, 2017, 5:52:02 PM11/28/17
to Helm Developers
let me post this to slack channel as well, thanks ;-)