[Hx] Replacing Incorrect Subform

D. Wheeler

Jun 8, 2021, 3:26:36 PM6/8/21
to Helix-L Discussion List
I have a template on which I accidentally placed the wrong subform. Can I delete that subform and replace it with the correct?

I realize this is a very basic question but I haven’t done any work in Helix for quite some time.

Lenny Eiger

Jun 8, 2021, 3:33:19 PM6/8/21
to Helix-L Discussion List
Yes. You will have to reset the subform specs on the inspector.

Lenny

D. Wheeler

Jun 8, 2021, 3:40:58 PM6/8/21
to Helix-L Discussion List
I have the corre ct subform already created. It is, however, not the one displayed on the template. I want to replace the incorrect subform with the correct one.

Peter Lerch

Jun 8, 2021, 3:49:30 PM6/8/21
to Helix-L Discussion List
Just use the Keys Command and the Delete Key after selecting the Sublist
Peter

Tim

Jun 8, 2021, 3:51:43 PM6/8/21
to Helix-L Discussion List
I believe have to delete and replace sf on the host form, then reset the links?
Tim

D. Wheeler

Jun 8, 2021, 3:57:12 PM6/8/21
to Helix-L Discussion List
I selected the rectangle within which the subform was located on the template. The subform icon and rectangle were deleted but the template still says in has a subform. So the link apparently remains.

D. Wheeler

Jun 8, 2021, 4:11:05 PM6/8/21
to Helix-L Discussion List
I deleted the rectangle and icon and and rezset links. Worked. Thanks all.