Re: [Hx] import and export

Hel...@gibhenry.com

Nov 21, 2021, 9:46:05 PM11/21/21
to Helix-L Discussion List
Thank you .  Sounds like that would work.  I dowwmloaded bbedit but got lost in not knowing what I had to
do.  Spent do much time on this.  Gave up and just added the stock portfolio value at the end of the month when I balance.  Not the same or as good in that is not individual stocks and their movement.