[Hx] funding options for Helix

Quipu Pty Ltd

Jun 19, 2021, 10:15:34 PM6/19/21
to Helix-L Discussion List
Came across this the other day, when I chose to support TextPattern an leaner alternative to WordPress.

If Helix were to be developed as an Open Source project then this might help:

Lee Rydstrand
l...@quipu.com.au

James Mowery

Jun 19, 2021, 10:31:30 PM6/19/21
to Helix-L Discussion List
Great idea!

From Jim Mowery’s iPhone

On Jun 19, 2021, at 22:15, Quipu Pty Ltd <Hel...@gibhenry.com> wrote:

Came across this the other day, when I chose to support TextPattern an leaner alternative to WordPress.

johnny talbot

Jun 24, 2021, 12:24:48 PM6/24/21
to Helix-L Discussion List
helloooo

does anyone know what this means?

10 people are logged in but there is a 1/ in front of the 10…

i remember last time this happened, i had to do a force quit…  which makes me veeeery nervous.

any other way to SAVE and QUIT?

johnny talbot
artistic und managing director
talbot runhof // purple label fashion gmbh
tel: +49 89 236673-16

Lenny Eiger

Jun 24, 2021, 12:52:49 PM6/24/21
to Helix-L Discussion List
Johnny,

The second number is an Apple Event access. Generated by our hxConnector's connection to your web store.

Just go to the Client Info window and choose the AE Processes tab and highlight the one that's still there (didn't do a full disconnect) and Cancel it...

Lenny

On Jun 24, 2021, at 9:24 AM, johnny talbot <Hel...@gibhenry.com> wrote:

helloooo

does anyone know what this means?

10 people are logged in but there is a 1/ in front of the 10…

i remember last time this happened, i had to do a force quit…  which makes me veeeery nervous.

any other way to SAVE and QUIT?

<Screenshot 2021-06-24 at 18.19.48.png>

Fred Stephenson

Jun 24, 2021, 1:05:16 PM6/24/21
to Helix-L Discussion List
Lucky for you that Lenny reads all topics. You should really create a new topic/thread

johnny talbot

Jun 24, 2021, 1:06:57 PM6/24/21
to Helix-L Discussion List
this is what happens when you write an email WITHOUT your glasses…

sorry

Lenny Eiger

Jun 24, 2021, 1:18:23 PM6/24/21
to Helix-L Discussion List
Hi Fred...

Yep. I read... never know when you might learn something...

Lenny