[Hx] Mail programs (was: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender)

0 visningar

Christian Buser

oläst,
23 okt. 2021 01:54:312021-10-23
till Helix-L Discussion List
Hello Tim. On Fri, 22 Oct 2021 19:55:19 -0400, you wrote:

> This was my fault. Because I see Microsoft (at least) no longer
> secure software, I use Thunderbird on OSX11 instead of Offfice and
> Mac's pathetic mail program. It has funny attaching. Before this I
> would drag and drop a link from the desktop into an email and the
> link would be placed as text.

I also am a strong opponent of Mail.app from Apple.

My recommendationsa are:
GyazMail (US$ 18) from <http://gyazsquare.com/>
Postbox (US4 39) from <https://www.postbox-inc.com/>
and Thunderbird only for those who are short of any money.

I normally use GyazMail - easy to use, but no "styled" mails; if I really need styled mails, I use Postbox. Postbox looks much nicer than Thunderbird, but it seems that the "engine" behind both is the same. Thunderbird on Mac only looks ugly...

For Postbox, a licence covers both Mac an Windows versions. Thunderbird is available vor Mac, Windows and Linux.

I have no idea how Postbox or GyazMail would handle Tim’s approach of placing links, but there are trial versions available for both.

I have Thunderbird installed for support reasons, but I hardly ever use it.

Christian

--
Christian Buser, Hohle Gasse 6, CH-5507 Mellingen (Switzerland)
Hilfe fuer Strassenkinder in Ghana: https://www.chance-for-children.org

Svara alla
Svara författaren
Vidarebefordra