[Hx] Quick List

Charles Dyas

Jul 26, 2021, 8:48:59 AMJul 26
to Helix-L Discussion List

Hi
Can anyone tell me an easy way to make a Quick List, (not an entry) in RADE 8.01. Used to be simple in the old days. Hope I’m just missing something
Thanks. Charles’s

kanuk compuserve

Jul 26, 2021, 9:56:46 AMJul 26
to Helix-L Discussion List
To create a Quick List view in macOS, you have three choices…
  1. with the view’s ‘view template’ set to == None ==, hold down the Option key and open the view by choosing Open from the Icon menu
  2. with the view open, hold down the Option key and choose == None == from the Inspector popup for the ‘view template’ property.
  3. write an AppleScript to create a Quick List view and run it.

Charles Dyas

Jul 26, 2021, 11:04:37 AMJul 26
to Helix-L Discussion List
Thank you so much. You have just saved me hours of work 💪😊

Charles