[Hx] Fwd: Lsit

Hel...@gibhenry.com

Jun 24, 2022, 12:18:29 AMJun 24
to Helix-L Discussion List

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: Re: Lsit
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 22:22:49 -0500
From: Gib Henry <gibh...@me.com>
To: t...@obsoft.net

As far as I know, you should be able to.  But you're sending to hel...@gibhenry.com, not blacklist-admin, right?  If you try again, I'll watch to see what happens; if it doesn't appear on the list, then let me know what time you sent it, and I'll trace it.

On 6/23/22 10:02 PM, t...@obsoft.net wrote:

Hi Gib

Can't post to the list. Anything I can help with?

Tim B

This is the mail system at host progateway3.mail.pro1.eigbox.com.

                   The mail system

<blackli...@gibhenry.com>: host gibhenry.com[47.36.224.175] said: 550
    blackli...@gibhenry.com unknown user account (in reply to RCPT TO
    command)