[Hx] Little Snitch Discounted a Little Longer

Michael S. Scaramella, Esq.

Oct 5, 2021, 7:41:03 PM10/5/21
to Helix-L Discussion List
To All,

Those who attended the networking webinar that I presented to members of the Helix Community may remember a brief demonstration of Little Snitch. We have been running Little Snitch on all our workstations for years, and have consistently found it to be very helpful and of very high quality. Its utility has consistently grown over time as the attempts to monitor our Internet access have greatly increased. I often avoid opening Web pages and email messages with promotional content on my iPhone because Little Snitch is not available for iOS. An often underappreciated benefit of running Little Snitch is that it helps educate users about network communications.

For about another day new Little Snitch licenses will be available from the new BundleHunt store for $29 rather than the regular $45 license fee. This is a good opportunity to begin seeing and controlling the many network connections between your Mac and other computers across the globe. Here is the Scaramella & Hoofnagle BundleHunt Referral Link. Clicking it will open the BundleHunt Store page which currently features Little Snitch at the upper-right corner. Of course, you might find other attractively priced licenses in the store. We have purchased many software licenses through BundleHunt which has helped us build a broad and powerful software library.

Regards,

Michael

SCARAMELLA & HOOFNAGLE
Computer Division