May Helium Hackathon

gor...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2014, 1:52:30 PM4/15/14
to helium...@googlegroups.com
How about a weekend May? I am pretty open (for the time being) with weekends in May. I am down to do Airbnb again, but Solana Beach or Encinitas this time (cheaper and more spacious, but less flexibility date-wise). If we want to do that I will try and locate some good locations and check for availability and get back to this thread with dates and prices.

I am also fine with doing it in downtown LA (Whitemoon) again, if people want to save money.

Let me know,

Philip Degarmo

Apr 15, 2014, 2:08:22 PM4/15/14
to helium...@googlegroups.com
I'd love to. The only weekend for me that is a hard no is Memorial Day weekend. (24-26)

I'm down for either location, but I have to say, the one in San Diego was FUN, especially dinner. I don't remember when I laughed so much as then. Especially when gorlak started criticizing other people's dishes. Hilarious. :) I'm sure we could make dinner happen in LA though. Or even do AirBnB in a different part of LA. San Diego does smell nicer though. :)

Philip

gor...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2014, 2:26:48 PM4/15/14
to helium...@googlegroups.com
Cool, yeah I agree, it was a lot of fun :)

I will see what I can find on AirBnB, if the costs are too different I could be talked into doing downtown SD again.

Philip Degarmo

Apr 15, 2014, 7:15:17 PM4/15/14
to helium...@googlegroups.com
I think if we do San Diego again we should try to do it up north like you suggested for the additional space.