Making the booth responsive

Pau Argelaguet

Feb 17, 2021, 1:50:59 PM2/17/21
to Helios Voting
Hi there,

Yesterday I held my first real-world election with Helios and it went pretty well.

The main feedback I got was that it was hard to vote using a mobile device. This mainly comes from the fact that the booth is not responsive and it's not ideal in the small screens.

Has there ever been an effort to make it responsive? I have been doing some tests locally and I made some progress in that regard. Is there any blocker that I am missing?

Cheers,

Pau

Jean Martina

Feb 19, 2021, 6:18:46 AM2/19/21
to helios...@googlegroups.com

I think this should be filed an issue in the project. We already have started to do that with the booth, but the the localized Brazilian version from Shirley.

I am interested on bringing a PR to that as soon as we have a localized version on the main repo.

Jean

Helios Voting Google Group
To post: helios...@googlegroups.com

Pau Argelaguet

Feb 23, 2021, 12:52:28 PM2/23/21
to Helios Voting
I have opened a PR in Ben's repo with some relatively simple HTML/CSS changes that improve the usability on phones. When somebody has a moment, please let me know what you think: https://github.com/benadida/helios-server/pull/290

Cheers,

Pau