Weighted election results?

Pierre Duparte

Apr 14, 2021, 11:52:21 PM4/14/21
to Helios Voting

Hi
Is HeliosVoting suited for elections etc where voters are weighted, or should I be looking elsewhere?

Thanks

Ben Adida

Apr 15, 2021, 2:29:46 AM4/15/21
to Helios Voting
Hi Pierre,

This is theoretically doable, but not currently implemented in Helios.

Helios Voting Google Group
To post: helios...@googlegroups.com

Pierre Duparte

Apr 15, 2021, 8:11:18 PM4/15/21
to Helios Voting
OK, thanks, Ben.

We'll have to look for another solution I think. Our meetings are creeping up on us....

Cheers

Warwick McNaughton

Apr 15, 2021, 9:00:25 PM4/15/21
to helios...@googlegroups.com
You might find Belenios interesting.   Evidently it is based on Helios but written in OCaml. It provides for example for STV.   It is under active development and backed by INRIA.

Warwick

Pierre Duparte

Apr 15, 2021, 10:12:45 PM4/15/21
to Helios Voting