Timeout after 30minutes

aah...@gmail.com

Jul 30, 2013, 6:32:58 PM7/30/13
to hel...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I am using latest Helenus, and on my node.js server after running for 30 minutes it starts giving me timeout errors "1=read ETIMEDOUT". If I reconnect it starts working fine.

Is this an error or a wrong configuration on my side?

Thanks for the help!

Arlsan

Russ Bradberry

Jul 30, 2013, 6:45:34 PM7/30/13
to aah...@gmail.com, hel...@googlegroups.com
ETIMEDOUT is a system level error getting reported by node. It doesn't seem like its a driver issue. It could be that the connection between your db server and your app is somehow half closing the underlying node socket.

Sent from my iPhone