Map column type

whois...@gmail.com

Apr 22, 2013, 6:19:49 AM4/22/13
to hel...@googlegroups.com
Good day,

When I query column family for map-type columns (i.e. map<text, text>), I got null for value of rows[key][column] by some key with well-known data in map column in cassandra database. CQL query in cqlsh works perfect returning stored map data.

Also there are some problems with column names. Actually I've got only row key's column name. Other column names are 'undefined'. When I was trying to intercept row creation in connection.js, 442L, I got name value enclosed in unicode, i.e. { name: "\u0000\u0005items\0000", value: null }

Russell Bradberry

Apr 22, 2013, 12:58:10 PM4/22/13
to hel...@googlegroups.com, whois...@gmail.com
Currently Map types are unsupported until we work in  the CQL native protocol.

whois...@gmail.com

Apr 25, 2013, 4:13:02 AM4/25/13
to hel...@googlegroups.com, whois...@gmail.com
> Currently Map types are unsupported until we work in  the CQL native protocol.

Thanks, Russell.