Translation

arcachofo

Mar 30, 2017, 10:11:39 PM3/30/17
to HeeksCAD - Users Mailing List
First i want to thank all the people worked in this project, it's being very useful for me.
Specially afther the "do not force debug build"... i was about to give up with this softwware because it was very slow when doing something a bit complex, now it works much faster.

I'm working in a bit better spanish translation... what should i do with it if you want to include?

Just for other people to know: now HeeksCAD/HeeksCNC is working perfectly for my in Lubuntu 16.04
I'm compiling from sources but there is a repository for  stable packages:
sudo add-apt-repository ppa:neomilium/cam