HeeksCAD/CNC: Print Preview and Print produce empty page

MrSaxobeat

Mar 24, 2013, 11:44:18 AM3/24/13
to heeksca...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone!

I've been working with this great program for a few days now but I'm facing a problem with printing:
The print preview and print function does not work as expected. I get no print output, just empty page(s).
I have tried this with two printer drivers and always get the same result: Empty page(s).
Both the same for HeeksCAD 0.19.0 and HeeksCAD/CNC 0.18.0

My OS:
Windows 7 - 64 bit

Any ideas or hints ?
Anyone experiencing the same problem ?

Thanks for your help and comments
MrSaxobeat

Dan Heeks

Mar 25, 2013, 6:42:53 AM3/25/13
to heeksca...@googlegroups.com
I think it only prints certain geometry. Also, as I think it only does
1:1 scale, it might be important where the geometry is compared with
the datum. Maybe just to the top right of the datum.

MrSaxobeat

Mar 28, 2013, 8:44:52 AM3/28/13
to heeksca...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

thank you very much for your input.
1:1 scale printout is exactly what I wanted it to use for.
What ist "the datum" ? Where is it in my drawing space ?

Thanks

Dan Heeks

Mar 28, 2013, 8:47:22 AM3/28/13
to heeksca...@googlegroups.com