Switching between Metric and Imperial?

Gregg Eshelman

Apr 5, 2015, 8:04:46 AM4/5/15
to heeksca...@googlegroups.com
When I installed and setup HeeksCAD, the first project I did was in Imperial measure. Now I need to do a design in metric and cannot find where the setting is to change it.

Dan Heeks

Apr 5, 2015, 12:47:43 PM4/5/15
to heeksca...@googlegroups.com
You can change viewing units, in the Options window, under "view options" -> "units"

On Sun, Apr 5, 2015 at 1:04 PM, Gregg Eshelman <gre...@gmail.com> wrote:
When I installed and setup HeeksCAD, the first project I did was in Imperial measure. Now I need to do a design in metric and cannot find where the setting is to change it.

Gregg Eshelman

Apr 6, 2015, 6:17:31 AM4/6/15
to heeksca...@googlegroups.com
OK, found it. Now to get to designing parts for a 9x20 lathe CNC conversion.

Jun Wang

Jul 30, 2015, 10:32:50 AM7/30/15
to heeksca...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

This is Jun and I have been very interested in your HeeksCAD project. Just now I tried to checkout the source code via SVN but it failed somehow. I have tried many times. So I wonder if you could kindly zip the source code and send it to me via the email? Thanks very much!

Best,
Jun

Dan Heeks

Jul 30, 2015, 2:32:58 PM7/30/15
to heeksca...@googlegroups.com, davis...@gmail.com
OK, I have made a zip file of latest HeeksCAD source from the google code svn repository

https://copy.com/PEDq9wP1nde9KUWS

Gregg Eshelman

Nov 12, 2015, 4:08:22 PM11/12/15
to heeksca...@googlegroups.com