Issue 360 in heekscad: error compile heekscnc

codesite...@google.com

Aug 3, 2011, 1:41:25 AM8/3/11
to heeksca...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 360 by roman...@gmail.com: error compile heekscnc
http://code.google.com/p/heekscad/issues/detail?id=360

What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. cd /heekscnc/src
2. make
3. error

cc -c ZigZag.cpp -Wall -fPIC -g -I "./"
-I/usr/lib/wx/include/gtk2-unicode-release-2.8 -I/usr/include/wx-2.8
-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 -D_LARGE_FILES -D__WXGTK__ -pthread
-I/home/stefan/code/heekscad -D__WXGTK__ -DHEEKSPLUGIN -DHEEKSCNC -DUNICODE
-DWXUSINGDLL -DTIXML_USE_STL -DHAVE_LIMITS -DHAVE_IOMANIP
-DOPEN_SOURCE_GEOMETRY -I../kurve/geometry -I../kurve/messages
-I/usr/include/opencascade -o ZigZag.o
ZigZag.cpp: In member function ‘virtual void
CZigZag::GetProperties(std::list<Property*>*)’:
ZigZag.cpp:294:32: error: invalid initialization of reference of type
‘const std::list<int>&’ from expression of type ‘CZigZag* const’
Reselect.h:35:6: error: in passing argument 2 of ‘void
AddSolidsProperties(std::list<Property*>*, const std::list<int>&)’
make: *** [ZigZag.o] Error 1

downloaded code July 26, 2011

compiling on ubuntu 11.04, 32-bit

jeff shanab

Aug 3, 2011, 7:13:45 AM8/3/11
to heeksca...@googlegroups.com
just thinking out load.
How did you get this as a download including the binaries maybe? may need a make clean before the make.
I know it is a cmake project, did you run cmake . ?
even after cmake, are there config files? do you need the
  ./configure,make,sudo make install  trio?

codesite...@google.com

Aug 3, 2011, 8:33:53 AM8/3/11
to heeksca...@googlegroups.com

Comment #1 on issue 360 by shopinth...@gmail.com: error compile heekscnc
http://code.google.com/p/heekscad/issues/detail?id=360

Please note the message on the front page that this project has moved to
github. The code in the svn repo here is stale.

codesite...@google.com

Aug 3, 2011, 1:02:08 PM8/3/11
to heeksca...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 360 by roman...@gmail.com: error compile heekscnc
http://code.google.com/p/heekscad/issues/detail?id=360

code i am using is from github

codesite...@google.com

Aug 15, 2011, 4:28:46 AM8/15/11
to heeksca...@googlegroups.com

Comment #3 on issue 360 by caddit....@gmail.com: error compile heekscnc
http://code.google.com/p/heekscad/issues/detail?id=360

Your clue is the second part of the error
"Reselect.h:35:6: error...."

Opening Reselect.h at line 35 shows us that we have two options for
AddSolidsProperties and Makefile.old is using the wrong one.

Add "-DOP_SKETCHES_AS_CHILDREN" to the active list of CCFLAGS in
Makefile.old and try again.

Works for me :)