Any GUI for Cassandra database on Windows?

Roshan Dawrani

Dec 27, 2010, 10:37:13 PM12/27/10
to us...@cassandra.apache.org, hector...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Is there a GUI client for a Cassandra database for a Windows based setup?

I tried the one available at http://code.google.com/p/cassandra-gui/, but it always fails to connect with "error: Cannot read. Remote site has closed. Tried to read 4 bytes, but only got 0 bytes."

--
Roshan
Blog: http://roshandawrani.wordpress.com/

Benoit Perroud

Jan 7, 2011, 9:27:01 AM1/7/11
to hector...@googlegroups.com
Hi Roshan,

Are you using the Cassandra-Gui 0.7 with Cassandra 0.7 ?

Regards,

Benoit

Roshan Dawrani

Jan 7, 2011, 9:33:30 AM1/7/11
to hector...@googlegroups.com
Hi Benoit,

No, I used cassandra-gui-0.1.zip - downloaded from http://code.google.com/p/cassandra-gui/downloads/list.

cassandra-gui-0.7-beta1 seems to have come into existence in last few days only  - it wasn't there when I went for the download.

I will try it right away. I am desperate for a tool that lets me see the data stored in a Cassandra database. Else, I am like always half groping in the dark.

Thanks.

Roshan Dawrani

Jan 7, 2011, 9:43:27 AM1/7/11
to hector...@googlegroups.com
cassandra-gui-0.7-beta1 works fine. Thanks a lot for pointing to this newer version of the tool.

It is certainly better than not having any tool to look at the Cassandra database. :-)

Abhishek Jain

Jul 25, 2012, 3:00:30 AM7/25/12
to hector...@googlegroups.com

Karthik Sampath Kumar

Jul 26, 2012, 4:44:53 AM7/26/12
to hector...@googlegroups.com
I used Cassandra GUI six months back. It's pretty good. Here is the link:
--
Regards,
Karthik Sampath

tomekkup

Jul 26, 2012, 7:58:33 AM7/26/12
to hector...@googlegroups.com, us...@cassandra.apache.org
I've started a new project:  https://github.com/tomekkup/helenos but you have to wait for about one month for stable version.

trac...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2014, 2:58:14 PM3/15/14
to hector...@googlegroups.com, us...@cassandra.apache.org
you may want to check free NoSQL Viewer tool which provides convenient GUI for Apache Cassandra databases as well for other popular NoSQL databases. Check NoSQL Viewer here www.spviewer.com/nosqlviewer.html

cheers

trac...@gmail.com

Mar 15, 2014, 3:00:20 PM3/15/14
to hector...@googlegroups.com