Re: Hector Latest version - support for Local_One Consistency CL

Lewis John Mcgibbney

Mar 17, 2014, 6:01:14 AM3/17/14
to hector...@googlegroups.com
You could check out the 1.1-4 tag source and patch it with the relevant issue, generate the jar artifact and disseminate + replace it with the existing ones you have in your cluster.

On Mon, Mar 17, 2014 at 8:16 AM, Gaurav Yadav <er.gaura...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

I am running into an issue on one of my cassandra cluster's and want to try out Local_one Consistency Level, as I think it might help me in resolving the issue.

But, the latest released Hector Core is 1.1-4, which does not support LOCAL_ONE:

https://github.com/hector-client/hector/blob/ed887c97a1e05085dfc460e0ff2dab2ddc2e55b4/core/src/main/java/me/prettyprint/hector/api/HConsistencyLevel.java

The next version does support LOCAL_ONE, but hasn’t been released yet:

https://github.com/hector-client/hector/blob/master/CHANGELOG

So, is there a way I can use Local_one Consistency level.

--
Thanks & Regards
Gaurav Yadav

DISCLAIMER: This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and Is sent for the intended recipient(s) only. If by an addressing or Transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you Are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby Notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, Copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication Of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by Its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Lewis

Peter Lin

Mar 17, 2014, 9:27:53 AM3/17/14
to hecto...@googlegroups.com, hector...@googlegroups.com, er.gaura...@gmail.com

I've been using 1.1-5 for a while now and it's stable.

I build it myself from source using my fork. the Latest also supports CQL3 and Cassandra 2.0.4 libs