How to increase timeout for queries?

Itamar C

Jan 14, 2014, 5:07:07 AM1/14/14
to hector...@googlegroups.com

Im using HFactory.createRangeSlicesQuery and set rows count to 1 million (with setRowCount() method), but get a TimedOutException().

Is there a way to set the timeout from client?

I have tried various setters in CassandraHostConfigurator but it didnt help.

Rafael Neves

Jan 14, 2014, 10:59:14 AM1/14/14
to hector...@googlegroups.com
verify your database if don't is corrupted!
or ping your host

2014/1/14 Itamar C <itc...@gmail.com>

Im using HFactory.createRangeSlicesQuery and set rows count to 1 million (with setRowCount() method), but get a TimedOutException().

Is there a way to set the timeout from client?

I have tried various setters in CassandraHostConfigurator but it didnt help.

Att,
Rafael Neves
Formando em Análise e Desenvolvimento de Sistemas
Cursando pós em Engenharia de Software
Analista Júnior!!!

Contato: Ranev...@gmail.com