On Android 4.4 looks very ugly

Pasquale Frega

Mar 1, 2016, 12:00:39 PM3/1/16
to Hecl
As in the title, why?

Pasquale Frega

Mar 13, 2016, 1:51:11 PM3/13/16
to Hecl
solved by my self by repacking everything with aapt with --min-sdk-version set to 4.

David Welton

Mar 14, 2016, 12:23:12 PM3/14/16
to he...@googlegroups.com
Cool, I'm glad it worked! I haven't worked on Hecl for a while, so
it's mostly a DIY thing these days.

Saluti

On Sun, Mar 13, 2016 at 10:51 AM, Pasquale Frega <psq...@gmail.com> wrote:
> solved by my self by repacking everything with aapt with --min-sdk-version set to 4.
>
> --
>
> ---

David N. Welton

http://www.welton.it/davidw/

http://www.dedasys.com/

Pasquale Frega

Mar 15, 2016, 5:26:47 PM3/15/16
to Hecl
For me Hecl is a confortable solution simply using aapt.
After editing xml's and script.hcl on res/ and the AndroidManifest.xml:

aapt package -M AndroidManifest.xml --min-sdk-version 4 \
--rename-manifest-package org.hecl.android.YourPackage \
-S res/ -I (path_to_android.jar) -f -F YourPackage.apk

then:

aapt a YourPackage.apk classes.dex

after signing the job is finished.

It is very easy to make such things also on Android itself.

Thanks!

David Welton

Mar 15, 2016, 5:45:14 PM3/15/16
to he...@googlegroups.com
I'm glad you like it! Unfortunately, I don't have time for it any
more, so you should be willing to wade into the Java source code and
make changes as you see fit.