Can Hecl have access to address book/contacts of mobile phone in internal storage and sim?

Christopher Azuka

Sep 10, 2013, 4:47:22 AM9/10/13
to he...@googlegroups.com
Hi, i became aware of Hecl just recently so i for now lack full knowledge of it complete capabilities.

Please can you tell me if with Hecl i can have access to address book/contacts of mobile phone in internal storage and sim?
and also is it possible to to get the mobile phone number with Hecl?

Эдуард Зозуля

Sep 10, 2013, 12:40:53 PM9/10/13
to he...@googlegroups.com

Christopher Azuka написал:
Hi, i became aware of Hecl just recently so i for now lack full knowledge of it complete capabilities.

distribution contains the file
android/res/raw/script.hcl

It is an example of a work with address book.

Christopher Azuka

Sep 11, 2013, 4:20:08 AM9/11/13
to he...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Thanks for your response, the example seem to be only for Android.

Is there an example for J2ME device. i need to read the contacts/address book of a j2me device.