New Trails and other news

1 view

The Tree

Oct 22, 2008, 2:18:42 PM10/22/08
to Hebridean Cycle Club
Hello All,
Just a quick update - Pete was up for 3 days with myself and we have
now submitted the application for the new cycle trails. The new trail
network has increased to 12km including green, blue red and black
routes. Looks fantastic so i will get Gav to put the maps on the
website for all to see.

I dont know about anybody else but i would also like to get some more
club kit for the winter. We should all place orders together if
anybody else feels the same way.

Generally it was a good end to the year for the club with Paul only
narrowly missing out on the Elite championship, and Gav racing well.
Also four riders in the Ullapool sportive was an excellent turn out,
with all riders doing well. Also spoke to Jonathon about the kids and
recons a lot would wish to compete in the SXC so we will have to get
are insurance sorted, prior to the new year.

Re the club, we should get a meeting arranged to assess the year and
make plans for next year. Ideas for dates?

Finally, i'm going to compete in some of the cross races (you can use
your MTB) so if anybody fancies it, just give me a bell - i will post
info on the site.

Cheers
Steve