FW: New Movie

1 view

NEIL MACDONALD

Jun 15, 2008, 1:36:51 PM6/15/08
to ALISTAIR GLOVER (HCC), BILLY KINNEAR, FRANNY MACGRATH, GAVIN EARONS HTML, GAVIN EARONS HCC, HEBRIDEAN CYCLE CLUB, IAN GILBERT (HCC), MAGGIE NEVISCYCLES, KIWI BRUCE SHARRAT, PAUL SMITH (HCC), PHIL MACRAE, RICHARD MACDONALD (HCC), SEAN NIKPAVLOVICH (HCC), STEVEN LIDDLE HOME (HCC), WAYNE FRAZER (HCC)

Just in case any of you fancy a holiday/training in Spain
For an ex cop Rob is not a bad guy!

 N Macdonald

From: robgr...@hotmail.co.uk
To: helen_d...@yahoo.co.uk; thehm...@yahoo.co.uk; in...@nofussevents.co.uk; in...@offbeatbikes.co.uk; jamesgr...@hotmail.co.uk; jamesgr...@hotmail.com; jamier...@yahoo.com; jim.wi...@hotmail.co.uk; joebr...@yahoo.com; joefar...@hotmail.com; joh...@yahoo.se; jo...@maximillion.co.uk; jonoa...@yahoo.co.uk; julie....@forestry.gsi.gov.uk; kit...@hotmail.co.uk; kmo...@hotmail.com; els...@hotmail.com; l...@blueskyescapes.com; mjmcg...@hotmail.com; michael....@wsep.co.uk; mike...@hotmail.com; miker...@andaluciaws.com; neilan...@hotmail.co.uk; mclea...@hotmail.com; nm...@specializeduk.com; pauline...@msn.com
Subject: FW: New Movie
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 09:45:59 +0000

Sorry everyone apparently the last link didn't work, I checked this and it's fine! Rob

Mountain Biking in Traditional Spain - Part 2 Singletrack

Hi all,

Thought most of you on this list might enjoy watching the latest Sunshine Breaks mountain biking movie ...

Have a look and let me know what you think. More trips in September & October if anyone wants to book! I'm now in Dumfries at Ae Forest if your passing that direction call in and say hi, Ae Bike Shop & Cafe is open.

Regards,

Rob Gray
Tel: 07942 043 592

Sunshine Breaks: www.sunshinebreaks.com

Double Decker Deli: www.doubledeckerdeli.com

Ae Bike Shop & Cafe: www.Ae7.co.uk

Have you seen Mountain Biking in Traditional Spain - Part 2 Singletrack our latest Video on Youtube?

Part of the Sunshine Breaks Video Collection on Youtube.

This email contains information which may be confidential. It is for the exclusive use of the intended recipient(s). If you are not the intended recipient(s) do not copy this communication, or disclose it to any other person. If you have received this mail in error please notify the sender immediately, delete the message from your computer system and destroy any copies.

Except where this email is sent in the usual course of our business, any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Sunshine Breaks Ltd or Get Amongst It Ltd. Although Sunshine Breaks Ltd and Get Amongst It Ltd operates anti-virus programs, it does not accept responsibility for any damage whatsoever that is caused by viruses being passed. Replies to this email may be monitored and/or recorded by Sunshine Breaks Ltd or Get Amongst It Ltd for operational or business reasons.

Sunshine Breaks Ltd, Registered in Scotland. Registration No.SC307104. Registered Office: 215 Brock Road, Glasgow, G53 6LB

Get Amongst It Ltd, Registered in Scotland. Registration No.SC315108. Registered Office: Drumandarich, Ballachulish, Argyll PH49 4JQ. Trading Address: Ae Bike Shop & Cafe, Ae Village, Parkgate, Dumfries & Galloway DG1 1QB

Have a nice day!

Messenger's gone Mobile! Get it now!

Get fish-slapping on Messenger! Play Now