Pete Laing Visit

The Tree

Sep 6, 2010, 8:05:17 AM9/6/10
to Hebridean Cycle Club
hello All,
Myself and Pete Laing will be up to start the trail building with
Chris Harris this week. People interested in helping with the trails
contact myself or Chris. I'll be up on Wednesday night through to
Friday if anybody fancies a ride? This is a great time for the club to
get going and help create these trails, so please email me to confirm
so we can complete the red/black section at Willowglen this year.

Cheers

Steve

Craig Wearing

Sep 6, 2010, 12:08:31 PM9/6/10
to hebridean-...@googlegroups.com
Great timing Steve. I'm off shift on Thursday.
Well up for a pedal & looking forward to helping out on the Red/Black runs
too.
Let me know what time & I'll be there
(email me or my mobile is 07971 685 892)
Craig

NEIL MACDONALD

Sep 8, 2010, 3:41:15 AM9/8/10
to HEBRIDEAN CYCLE CLUB

I am off to Inverness on Wed until Friday afternoon so will not be around this time. Give me a shout and I will get up to work on the trails next time I am off.
Cheers
Neil

> Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2010 05:05:17 -0700
> Subject: Pete Laing Visit
> From: steven...@btinternet.com
> To: hebridean-...@googlegroups.com

Paul C Smith

Sep 8, 2010, 3:50:04 AM9/8/10
to hebridean-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Steve,

Let me know when you are going for a ride and I will try and join you. For
the trail building, i'm free tonight (after the club run), thursday i've got
a job in the evening. Finish at 3.30 on friday so free after that.

Cheers
Paul

STEVEN LIDDLE

Sep 8, 2010, 5:47:09 AM9/8/10
to hebridean-...@googlegroups.com
Hey Paul,
Where are you going on the club run, have my single speed up with me so could join - hills untested in 46-16 ratio! will call you.

Steve