Club Kit + Membership

windy

Jul 5, 2010, 8:24:40 AM7/5/10
to Hebridean Cycle Club

I did put out a group e-mail last week. Just incase I missed you out
here's a copy:

The club is putting an order together for clothing. Can you please let
me know ASAP if you want to order anything.

Endura Catalogue link is here

<http://www.endura.co.uk/>

It was decided at the last AGM that new members receive a 25% discount
on their first order. Paid up members pay catalogue price and non-paid
up members pay a 10% surcharge on catalogue price.

So if you want kit and haven't paid up membership let me know and I'll
e-mail out a membership form.

cheers
Ian

RICHARD MACDONALD